- Bonusly – based in Boulder, CO, this is company focused on engaging your employees, helping to improve retention and increase productivity. Advertising more than 10 live roles, all current opportunities with Bonusly are remote. As they invest in their Customer Success, Operations, Marketing, Product, Software Engineering, and Sales teams, growth is across the board.
- Handshake – San Francisco-based Handshake recently secured a $200 million Series F funding round, with their valuation now sitting at $3.5 billion. They’re currently advertising over 50 live roles across the US (and remote), as well as growing their London team. Opportunities include vacancies in their Design, Sales, Customer Success, Software Engineering, Product, Finance, Operations, Legal, and People and Talent teams.
- Forecast – this Danish company uses AI to help automate workflows, improving team efficiencies while managing finances, projects, and resources. Currently advertising a handful of live roles, Forecast are actively hiring to grow their Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, and Design teams.
- Justworks – New York-based Justworks helps entrepreneurs and businesses grow by providing access to payroll, compliance support and HR tools. With over 90 live vacancies, opportunities are not in short supply here! Justworks are currently hiring across the board as they continue to strengthen and invest in their whole team.
- Personio – This Munich-based company (with a strong presence throughout Europe) recently closed a €45m Series E funding round. Now advertising 5 live roles across Europe, Personio are currently expanding their Software Engineering team as well as hiring for a number of Team Leads for their Processes & Systems teams for Spain, the UK, and Ireland, too.
- Paradox – Having closed a $200 million Series C funding round at the end of 2021, this Scottsdale, AZ-based company are on a steep growth trajectory. With nearly 200 live roles advertised, Paradox are currently hiring across the US, UK, and in a number of remote positions, too.
- Finch – Fresh off the press, this San-Francisco-based HR API provider have just closed a $15 million Series A funding round. With fresh funding in their pockets, growth is certainly on their mind; they’re currently advertising a handful of live roles across their Software Engineering, Support and Marketing teams.
- Deel – San-Francisco headquartered Deel closed a $425 million Series D funding round in October 2021. Currently investing that capital, they’re actively boosting their team across the board with nearly 150 live roles. New opportunities include positions based across the US, LATAM, UK, Europe and Canada.
- Payfit – Paris-based Payfit are focused on automating payroll and HR processes for SMBs. Having recently opened a second office in Barcelona, the company are focused on new growth. Currently hiring across Europe in a number of remote roles, and across all of their teams, there are currently over 200 opportunities at Payfit.
- Vault Platform – this London-based startup focuses on providing a solution for companies and employees to record, report and resolve workplace misconduct in a legal-yet-human way. Vault Platform currently have a few live roles in their Product and Engineering teams, and with perks like a £1000 L&D budget, stock options and bonuses, and a workspace budget, these roles are sure to be in high demand!
Now that you’ve got some great opportunities to pursue, let Talent Ticker help you take the next step. Using our database of 650 million real-time contact profiles, you get the latest numbers and emails for outreach ensuring higher connect rates and more productive conversations. Next, you can use our powerful automations and highly-personalized multi-touch campaigns to not only break the ice, but increase engagement. To help remove silos and create a connected workspace, you can sync your tech stack and email to our platform.
Don’t forget, with the Talent Ticker Chrome Extension, you can gather key insights, vacancies, and valuable contact data directly from company websites and LinkedIn profiles. Not only that, you can connect with prospects or candidates directly through the plugin and bypass your InMail and connection request limits.
If all of that wasn’t enough, here are some potential candidates you could be placing, or check out Klarna’s recently posted candidate list for some more top talent!
Find out what else we can do
Interested in seeing how you can get lists like these delivered to your inbox, daily? Book a quick 15-minute call with our team to see how you can spend less time doing business development and get more time to build stronger relationships with candidates and customers.
We’ll even pass along some free leads for your time. Book your demo today.